The Israel-China Friendship Society wish to assist and support Chinese students who study in Israel and make their adjustment to the Israeli ecosystem better and smoother. We wish that every Chinese student who studied in Israel will be an active ambassador of Israel among his/her Family, Friends, and Coworkers.
The Scholarship and the Criteria:
- Every year, the Israel-China Friendship Society will grant several scholarship to Chinese students who study in Israel, according to the decision of the board and based on its financial ability as well as other relevant parameters.
- The scholarship shall be granted, usually by the end of the calendar year (November-December).
- Applicants shall need to be a full-time students at a recognized Higher Education Institutions in Israel, during the relevant year.
- Applications can be submitted by email or in person, after the official date published by the Israel-China Friendship Society.
- For the 2018-2019 Academic year, student could submit their application between October 20 and November 22nd. However, the quota for this year is already closed. The ceremony of granting the scholarships shall take place on December 4th 2018 at the Museum of the Jewish People at Beit Hatfutsot (in Tel-Aviv).
- For the 2018-2019 Academic year, we shall grant up to 12 scholarships, in the sum of 1,500 NIS each.
- The first 12 Chinese students who submitted an application that comply with all the requirements shall receive the scholarship.
- Applicants shall submit a signed and full Application Form with all required documents(which are elaborated in the Form). The Form can be download here (PDF format / Microsoft Word format)
- Applicants who receive the scholarship shall be required to participate in the Scholarship Delivery Ceremony and their details and photo may be published by the Israel-China Friendship Society in its publications and website.