This is the first time that Israel-China Friendship Society (ICFS) is organizing a trip to the Chinese Students in Israel
This time, in spite of the rainy day, 38 brave students from Tel-Aviv and Bar-Ilan universities joined us.
- We visited the Ayalon Museum in Rehovot, that was a secretive and illegal bullets’ factory during the British mandate
- We visited and hiked the Burma Road that helped to circumvent the Arabic siege on Jerusalem in the 1948 war
- We visited the new Sha’ar Ha’guy Museum to learn about the battles of the convoys to Jerusalem during 1947-1948
- Mr. Alex Nachumson who was born in Harbin in 1947 told us the story of the Harbin Jews and his own family.
- And we finished with a lovely Druse food that was served to us in the beautiful Emmaus Monastery near Latrun
We had a great fun to be with the young and energetic students and it seems that they also had a lot of fun.