In order to achieve its objectives, the Israel-China Friendship Society takes, among others, the following measures:
• Assisting and hosting Chinese delegations, which visit Israel for non commercial purposes.
• Organizing relevant cultural activities and lectures by itself or in cooperation with the Embassy of the PRC in Israel.
• Keep the relations with other Chinese friendship associations in the world.
• Organizing Chinese study lessons to adults and children.
• Granting Scholarships to Chinese students that study in Israel.
All the activities of the Israel-China Friendship Society are carried out by volunteers who do not receive any remuneration. The budget of the organization is supported by membership fees and donations (including donation by the Chinese Embassy in Israel
The Israel-China Friendship Society is managed by a board who is elected by the general assembly of the members. Currently the board composition is as follow: