The Israel-China Friendship Society wish to assist and support Chinese students who study in Israel and make their adjustment to the Israeli ecosystem better and smoother. We wish that every Chinese student who studied in Israel will be an active ambassador of Israel among his/her Family, Friends, and Coworkers.
The Scholarship and the Criteria:
- Every year, the Israel-China Friendship Society will grant several scholarship to Chinese students who study in Israel, according to the decision of the board and based on its financial ability as well as other relevant parameters.
- The scholarship shall be granted, usually by the end of the calendar year (November-December).
- Applications can be submitted by email or in person, after the official date published by the Israel-China Friendship Society.
- For the 2019-2020 Academic year, student could submit their application between November 10th 2019 and December 10th 2019. The ceremony of granting the scholarships shall take place on December 25th 2019 at the Museum of the Jewish People at Beit Hatfutsot (in Tel-Aviv).
- For the 2019-2020 Academic year, we shall grant up to 12 scholarships, in the sum of 1,500 NIS each.
- The first 12 Chinese students who submitted an application that comply with all the requirements shall receive the scholarship.
- The requirements for submitting an application are as follow:
- Applicants shall be a full-time First or Second degree students (no PhD or Post-Doc) at a Higher Education Institution in Israel, during the relevant year.
- Applicants did not receive the scholarship of the Israel-China Friendship Society in the previous 3 years.
- Applicants who are M.A or PhD. students, which wrote seminars / thesis related the state of Israel or the Jewish diaspora shall have advantage.
- Applicants shall submit a signed and full Application Form with all required documents (which are elaborated in the Form). The Form can be download here (PDF format / Microsoft Word format)
- Applicants who receive the scholarship shall be required to participate in the Scholarship Delivery Ceremony and their details and photo may be published by the Israel-China Friendship Society in its publications and website.