The Israel-China Friendship Society aims to assist and support Chinese students studying in Israel and to ensure a better and smoother transition to the Israeli system. We would like every Chinese student who has studied in Israel to be an active ambassador for Israel among their family, friends, and co-workers.
Due to the Corona Virus and the limitations on activity:
- Scholarships for 2021 will be disbursed later than usual due the pandemic situation.
- All procedures will be online and students will not have to attend the annual ceremony, which will be delayed until further notice
- The board has decided to increase the total sum of 2021 Scholarships to NIS 21,000; plus the remains of 2020 scholarships (NIS 2,000). Each scholarship will be in the minimum sum of NIS 1,000 (but may be increased in case of less applicants), thus enabling more students to receive a scholarship
- The conditions and criteria are elaborated below:
Scholarship Criteria & Procedures:
- Applications for scholarships should be submitted before December 31st 2021. The applications should be submitted via email to email@example.com
- The Scholarship Committee of the Israel-China Friendship Society will review all applications that meet the threshold requirements as follows:
- An applicant shall be a full-time First or Second Degree Student
PhD students may apply if their research is related to Israel / Jewish Diaspora
- The student should be a full time student at an Institution of Higher Education in Israel, during the relevant study year (21/22)
- The applicants did not previously received this scholarship
- Applicants should submit a completed, signed Application Form along with all required documents (as stated in the Form).
To download the Form Click Here
- The Scholarship Committee will take into account various parameters including, but not limited to: diversity of study fields, diversity of institutions, recommendations, grades, etc.
- The Scholarship Committee may give preference to students who study or research fields related to Israel / Jewish Diaspora
- Decisions of the Scholarship Committee are final and may not be appealed
- After announcement of the students that shall receive the scholarships, the students shall have 1 month to collect it from the office.