The Israel-China Friendship Society aims to assist and support Chinese students studying in Israel and to ensure a better and smoother transition to the Israeli system. We hope to assist every Chinese student who has studied in Israel will be an active ambassador for Israel among their family, friends, and co-workers.
2023 Scholarships (updated):
Due to the ongoing war and the uncertainty we decided the following:
- The decision regarding the scholarships’ ceremony and/or different procedures is postponed to January 2024.
- Applications for the scholarships can continue to be submitted until further notice (due to this uncertain schedule).
- Preference shall be given to Applicants who are currently staying in Israel
- This year the board has decided to grant 12 scholarships. Each scholarship will be in the sum of NIS 1,200
- The conditions and criteria are elaborated below:
Scholarship Criteria & Procedures:
- Applications for scholarships can now be submitted until further notice (due to the uncertain schedule).
The applications should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Scholarship Committee of the Israel-China Friendship Society will review all applications that meet the threshold requirements as follows:
- An applicant shall be a full-time First or Second Degree Student
PhD students may apply if their research is related to Israel / Jewish Diaspora
- The student should be a full time student at an Institution of Higher Education in Israel, during the relevant study year (23/24)
- The applicants did not previously received this scholarship
The Process and additional Terms:
- Applicants should submit a completed, signed Application Form along with all required documents (as stated in the Form).
To download the Form Click Here
- The Scholarship Committee will take into account various parameters including, but not limited to: diversity of study fields, diversity of institutions, recommendations, grades, etc.
- The Scholarship Committee may give preference to students who study or research fields related to Israel / Jewish Diaspora
- Decisions of the Scholarship Committee are final and may not be appealed
- The Students that were chosen by the committee shall be required to attend the scholarship ceremony (in Tel-Aviv area) us a condition for the reward.